Why aren’t you publishing essays anymore?
I’m, uh…doing other things.
Seriously though, it’s been a while since I’ve written anything that I thought was worth publishing. And there are dozens of other things that I think are more important to work on first, including this site.
What are you doing right now?
Probably typing away on my Mac.
Where can I get in touch with you?
Email (judah @ thisdomain) is nice. Twitter is nicer. No promises on reply times unless you come in with a very direct message.
What are you trying to get better at?
Everything from math to cooking. I’m not very good at anything at the moment, there’s so much room to improve.
How can I help you?
Thanks for asking, that’s very nice of you. You can help by…
- Hiring me. Or recommending me to people.
- Sharing my work. Other than my newsletter, there’s also a series of mini-sites, and a bunch of useful blog posts and lists lying around.
- Using my tools, and paying me for them.
- Making music with me. I have a bunch of riffs and instrumentals that could become proper songs.
Can you help me?
Well, kinda…? I’m not good at most things but if any of the following feels useful, feel free to ask.
- Project ideas: If you want ideas for software projects, I don’t mind giving you some. My Twitter DMs are open, although I do take a while to reply.
- Reviews: If you happen to be working on something I care about enough, I’m pretty good at providing useful feedback, and suggesting possible future directions.
- Advice: Look, I wish I was more useful, okay? Unfortunately I’m only good at writing HTML, and barely-decent at playing guitar. But my friend says I “direct people to obvious answers in an extremely non-coercive way " and that seems like it’s worth something.