A notepad in the style of blank.page, but with the ability to easily add timestamps to the beginning of lines.
Idea stolen from Justin Duke, and available here for public usage.
- Shift + Enter to insert a new line appended with a timestamp.
- CTRL + S to save your work as a .txt file.
- All work is auto-saved to localStorage, nothing is sent to the server.
- Four different monospace font options.
- Switch on robot mode to auto-insert new timestamps after a minute of inactivity.
- Toggle-able spellchecker.
- Dark mode.
- Format your timestamps into one of four time format options.
- Works on some mobile devices (hit Shift + Enter simultaenously).