Originally built for @ashishgpt2, the extension acts as a toggle for hiding/showing your timeline. You can still run searches, draft tweets and access your bookmarks while the timeline is hidden.
It isn’t available on the Chrome extension store yet, because I don’t feel like paying their $5 registration fee. But you can download the extension and set it up yourself.
I recommend using it in conjunction with Simplified Twitter.
How to use:
- Download the .zip file and extract it.
- Go to the your browser’s Manage Extensions page.
- Toggle “Developer Mode” on.
- Click “Load Unpacked” and select the extension folder you just extracted.
- By default, your Twitter timeline will be hidden, but you can click the extension icon to toggle it on and off.